Reiki Master/Teacher - Shinpiden
Your Great Bright Light - Shining, Sharing, Educating
The Master Course in Japanese is called Shinpiden, or the Mystery Teachings.
Becoming a Reiki Master is a lifelong journey. This step reveals a deep connection to Reiki as a spiritual practice. Our focus is awakening to the True Self, the great light within. Although most will not go on to teach, this level is for the committed Practitioner to receive both the energy + knowledge of how to attune other's to the Reiki energy, and provides all of the practical guidance to begin teaching.
You will receive the Master Attunement and learn:
- How to pass attunements for Reiki 1, 2, and Master Levels
- How to give Reiju (energy blessings)
- How to teach all levels of Reiki, with a review of theory and practice for each
- The Master Symbol (The Great Bright Light)
- Advanced Practitioner techniques
- Advanced energy and intuitive techniques
- The physical body as a map of metaphysical challenges
- A deeper look at the human energy body + anatomy
- Comprehensive overview of Japanese techniques
- A deeper level of meditation + connecting to the Earth
- A greater look into the origins of Reiki
- More about our lineages on both Eastern and Western sides
- How to connect and build a relationship with your Guides
- Understanding of the full depth and potential of the system of Reiki
This Course is offered in two ways, both as a retreat in Spring and as a non-residential London based course in Autumn.
I also offer:
Several free meet-ups throughout the year for all Master’s Students to feel connected and supported
Ongoing support for the journey
Regular Reiki Shares
Access to our online Reiki community
NEXT NON-RESIDENTIAL COURSE //
Held in South East London over four days, November 7-10 2019
Investment // £800
This course will be an intimate, city based option, limited to only 12 students.
The Course Fee Includes:
-Certification as an independent Reiki Master/Teacher
-The powerful Reiki Master level attunement
-An extensive 75-page printed Course Manual to assist your growth
-Space to deepen your relationship with Reiki, The Universe, and your True Self
-Plenty of opportunities to learn creative applications of Reiki
-Four days of tuition being nurtured by community, healing, and awakening with brightly lit energy
Confirming your place requires a £250 deposit, with the balance payment due two weeks before the course.
To register, please send me an email.
NEXT RETREAT //
Hosted at the magical Tilton House in East Sussex from May 11-15 2020
Investment // £1200
(Includes four night stay, all meals, and supporting material)
More details below.
Confirming your place requires a £400 deposit, with the balance payment due eight weeks before the retreat. To register, please send me an email.
The Masters Course is currently only offered to Second Degree Students, ideally who will have at least 12 months between these levels, though some feel ready sooner. Some people take several years before they feel that the time is right to dive deeper. For those that haven’t studied with me, you are invited to sit in on a Reiki 2 Course with me once you’ve registered for the Master Level.